The Croatia Green Building Council recently held its Annual General Meeting and gathered its members to elect a new Board of Directors for the next two years. As well as approving a new Statute and Code of Conduct, the council elected a new Board as follows:
- Peter Škevin, Director of HPB Nekretnine d.o.o. (President)
- Vlasta Zanki, Director, HEP ESCO d.o.o. (Vice President)
- Arn Willems, Director, GTC Nekretnine Zagreb d.o.o. (Treasurer)
- Ana Fresl, Director, Projekt Jednako Razvoj d.o.o.
- Domagoj Slat, Deputy Mayor, Grad Jastrebarsko
- Hrvoje Kvasnička, Director, Bricmore d.o.o.
- Julije Domac, Headmaster, REGEA
- Lovro Bauer, Director, Fabrika Arhitekti d.o.o.
- Mirela Budojević, Director of Housing Management and Banking Partners, Zagrebacka Banka d.d.
- Sandro Vlačić, Project Manager, Holcim Hrvatska d.o.o.
- Saša Marenjak, Director, PPP Centar d.o.o.
“The new Board of Directors comes into function upon the entry in the Register of Associations for a term of two years, and we are extremely pleased that this year’s General Assembly members have been chosen from various fields of institutional and economic life of Croatia, all of them experts in the field of green building and international certificates, banking sector, European and national funds and subsidies, the representatives of one of the greenest cities in Croatia, experts in the fields of energy and energy renovation of buildings, public-private partnerships, and developers and representatives of the architectural profession, “ said Snjezana Turalija, Executive Director of the Croatia Green Building Council.
The meeting was also an opportunity to present the results of recent work to members, and emphasise that, together with representatives of the government and professional associations, academic institutions and civil society organisations, the council will continue to work on raising awareness of the importance and benefits of green building with the goal of preserving the environment and human health.